Fresh Take on Urban living in a Prime Address
Mint Residences is the perfect home for hardworking professionals who like living within the bustling CBD but also appreciate the calmness and refreshing benefits of living in balance with nature. A nearby respite striking the perfect balance between modern city convenience and a natural environment. Situated within the progressive district of Makati giving you access to everything the city has to offer: commercial, recreational, and professional.
High-Quality Building Features
The Mint Residences by SMDC is complete with eight elevators that provide easy-access throughout the entire building community. It also includes a mail room, a 24-hour security and maintenance. CCTV systems are spread across the building for better security and safety of each tenants. Generator sets are also in place as a back-up power generator during emergency situations.
Professional Property Management Team
Tasked to take care of your investment, SMDC also provide professional property management team that is making sure your investments will appreciate through time and last for generations. It ensures quality customer services, stringent safety and security, first rate facility management, spotless cleanliness and transparent transaction. Additionally, hassle free property management through professional tenancy management and leasing services are available. This includes, but are not limited to property listing, unit viewing arrangements, negotiation of lease terms, preparation of lease contract, tenant move-in assistance, property inventory monitoring and tenant move-out assistance.
Residential Drop-Off and the Grand Lobby
The Mint Residences condominium building boasts an elegant drop-off giving residents a degree of privacy and security. It showcases a water feature and art installation at the roundabout with green wall across the grand lobby entrance.
Upon entry, tenants will be welcomed by a Japanese inspired minimalist, clean and simple design , viewed as modern yet timeless. Interplay between the materiality – light and dark stones, textured and polished sculptures, light and dark wood and metals and accents of the color mint. The reception lobby is designed with a beautiful marriage of wood, marble and concrete – providing a grand yet refreshing atmosphere. The Lobby lounge is patterned with wooden walls, art pieces and bespoke furniture with interesting forms and textures. Just sitting on the cushioned rich fabric and feeling the texture and curvature of the teak colored wooden frames is an enjoyment on its own.
|Location||Chino Roces Ave., Brgy. Bangkal, Makati City|
|Lot Area||5,000 sqm|
|No. of Floors||34 physical floors and 2 basement floors|
|No. of Units||1,966 units|
|No. of Parking Slots||424 parking units|
|Studio Unit||62 (18.98 sqm)|
|1 BR Unit with Balcony||1,724 (23.87 – 28.70 sqm)|
|1 BR End Unit with Balcony||62 (28.70 sqm)|
|1 BR Deluxe Unit with Balcony||60 (30.75 – 31.68 sqm)|
|2 BR End Unit with Balcony||58 (59.29 sqm)|
|Launch Date||November 27, 2020|
|Turnover Date||January 31, 2026|
List of Unit Deliverables
• Floor tiles in all areas of the unit;
• Living room, dining room and bedroom/s with painted plain cement finish on interior walls and painted off-form finish on ceiling;
• Aluminum-framed windows;
• Wiring devices (breaker, switch, outlets);
• Kitchen with painted plain cement finish on interior walls and painted drop ceiling;
• Kitchen countertop with overhead and base cabinets;
• Toilet and bath with painted plain cement finish and tiles on walls, tiles on floor and painted drop ceiling;
• Water closet, lavatory, soap holder, tissue holder, shower head and faucet in the toilet and bath; and
• Provision of tapping point for water heater in the shower area only.
• Rangehood and Cooktop
|TLP: Php. 4.4M to 16.6M|
|Unit Type||Unit Area||TLP||TAP (inclusive of VAT and OC)|
|Studio Unit||18.98 sq.m.||4.4 – 5.7 Mn||5.3 – 6.7 Mn|
|1BR Unit with Balcony||23.87 – 28.70 sq.m.||5.6 – 8.5 Mn||6.6 – 10.1 Mn|
|1BR End Unit with Balcony||28.70 sq.m.||7.2 – 7.6 Mn||8.5 – 9.1 Mn|
|1BR Deluxe Unit with Balcony||1BR Deluxe Unit with Balcony||1BR Deluxe Unit with Balcony||9.2 – 10.0 Mn|
|2BR End Unit with Balcony||2BR End Unit with Balcony||14.6 – 16.6 Mn||17.3 – 19.6 Mn|
|Promo RF: Php. 25,000|
|Payment Scheme||Discount on TLP (RESI)|
|Spot Cash||100% Spot Cash in 30 days||5.00%|
|Deferred Cash||100% Payable in 56 months||1.00%|
|Spot DP||10% Spot / 90% in 56 months||1.00%|
|20% Spot / 80% in 56 months||2.00%|
|50% Spot / 50% in 56 months||2.50%|
|Spread DP||15% in 56 months / 85% through cash or bank||0.00%|
|20% in 56 months / 80% through cash or bank||0.00%|
|Easy Payment Scheme||10% Spot / 10% in 55 months / 80% through cash or bank||0.25%|
|20% Spot / 10% in 55 months / 70% through cash or bank||0.50%|
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ESTABLISHMENTS AND LANDMARKS ARE
NEAR MINT RESIDENCES?
MALLS/SHOPPING CENTERS AND GROCERIES
• SM Savemore (±0.2 km)
• Waltermart (±1.0 km)
• Makati Cinema Square (±1.2 km)
• SM Makati, Greenbelt, Glorietta, Landmark (±1.3 km)
• Century City Mall (±2.7 km)
• Don Bosco Technical Institute (±1.0 km)
• Assumption College (±0.6 km)
• Makati Hope Christian School (±1.3 km)
• Asian Institute of Management (±1.0 km)
• Makati Medical Center (±1.8 km)
• Pasay City General Hospital (±1.9 km)
PLACES OF WORSHIP
• Sto Niño de Paz Chapel (±1.2 km)
• San Ildefonso Parish Church (±1.2 km)
• National Shrine of the Sacred Heart (±2.4 km)
• Makati Central Police Headquarters (±2.2 km)
• Makati Fire Station (±2.1 km)
• Makati City Hall (±3.3 km)
• Finale Art File (±0.3 km)
• Ayala Museum (±1.3 km)
• Yuchengco Museum (±1.9 km)
• PBCom Tower (±1.7 km)
• GT International Tower (±1.9 km)
• RCBC Plaza Tower (±2.0 km)
Main access to and from the project is via Chino Roces
Avenue connected to:
• Don Bosco (coming from Skyway or Osmena highway)
• Arnaiz Ave.
What are the amenities in the project?
• Swimming Pool
• Multi-purpose Lawns
• Function Rooms, Fitness Gym
• Kid’s Play Area
• Water Feature
What is the back-up power?
For common areas: 100% back-up powerFor residential units:
a. 1 Bedroom Unit
• One (1) Refrigerator outlet
• One (1) receptacle outlet at Living area
• One (1) Lighting outlet at Living / Dining area
b. 2 Bedroom Unit
• One (1) Refrigerator outlet
• One (1) receptacle outlet at Living area
• Two (2) Lighting outlet at Living / Dining area & Master Bedroom
What will be the type of ventilation on the typical
• Operable windows are provided at the end of each hallway.
What are the corridor measurements?
• Hallway width: +1.5 meters
• Hallway Floor to Ceiling Height: +2.3 meters
E. How many elevators are there?
• Eight (8) elevators
F. When is the estimated project completion?
• Starting Q1 2026
G. What is the project’s safety measure from flooding?
• 1.59m elevation from Chino Roces Ave. road to Ground Floor,
as per Flood Study
What is the floor to floor and floor to ceiling height?
• Residential Floor to Ceiling Height: +2.4 to +2.9 meters
• Residential Floor to Floor Height: +3.1 meters
B. What are the internal partition?
• There will be a partition for the bedroom(s) and for toilet and
C. What is the allowable AC Capacity?
2 Br with full partition
• 1.5 hp (2–split type indoor units)
• 1.5 hp (1-window type ac unit)
1 Br with 2.4m height partition
• 1.5 hp (1 indoor unit)